Today I am going to apply for some cards for my wife: Chase United MileagePlus Explorer, Chase Ink Bold, and Amex Hilton 65,000 offer. I just did my AOR last week and got these. Today is exactly 90 from my wife's last app (9/3 SPG Amex and US Air MstrCrd). I would like to do all three cards today, however, I needed to call the reconsideration line for my United because it had still been within 6 months (5 months and 2 weeks) since I got my last Chase personal card, the BA Visa. 6 months from that application for my wife would be December 5th. The other curveball is that I have not received confirmation yet that Chase is matching the 55,000 offer for my United card... I sent in a screen shot on Wednesday, but the response back was that the message got forwarded to the correct department and I will be receiving a response within 7 business days. If I can't get the offer matched, then I am not going to do the United card. They gave me a number to call if I have any questions (1-800-436-7927). Does calling hurt my chances of getting the offer matched? So my questions are these: 1. Do I call the number to (hopefully) confirm the matched offer and apply for all three today (assuming I would be able to get the offer matched on my wife's card as well? 2. Do I call the number to (hopefully) confirm the matched offer and apply for the Ink and Amex today, and then wait until 12/5 to apply for the united? Would waiting even longer for the United hurt the chances of that card (my wife's) getting the offer matched? 3. Do I not call the number about confirming my 55,000 offer (because calling would hurt my chances?) and apply for the Ink and Amex. Then while waiting for 12/5, I'll here back from Chase to determine if it is even worth applying. 4. Not call the number about confirming the 55,000, and take my chances on all 3. I'll call Chase reconsideration line (since it is within 6 months of my last personal. And then I'll take my luck that they will not only match the offer for my card, but also my wife's. I know people on here always say it depends on the amount of risk you are willing to take. But I've been only doing this since June. Based off of the experiences of some of you more veteran members here, what are your thoughts and opinions?