Join/Renew Sky Club to get 1,500 MQM's or 2 Free Months

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by DeltaExpert, Nov 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
    Join/Renew Sky Club to get 1,500 MQM's or 2 Free Months

This just in: exciting new offer from the Delta Sky Club®! Right now if you purchase, renew, or gift a membership you can choose from one of two great holiday gifts: two months free or 1,500 MQMs! Drop us a comment and us know which one you’re going to choose!

What will you be choosing? We all love MQM's but 2 Free Months seem more valuable to me. Also they are waiving the initiation fee for new members as well!'

http://www.delta.com/traveling_checkin/airport_information/delta_sky_club/promos/index.jsp

The holidays are the perfect time to get or give a Delta Sky Club membership. A membership makes being at the airport a more relaxing and enjoyable experience.
    If you sign up before December 31, 2011 you can choose from one of two holiday gifts:
    • Two free additional months of membership (Use promo code HP2MF)
    • 1,500 Medallion® Qualification Miles (Use promo code HPMQM)
    And, if you’re purchasing a new membership, we’ll also waive your initiation fee (a $50 savings).

Happy Holidays!

rwoman likes this.
  2. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    And, for existing SC members, this will add 12 month on to your existing membership...e.g. mine expires 14 Jul 2013 because of DM requal...it would move it out to 2014 or until I no longer have a membership bc of DM.

:)

DeltaExpert likes this.
  3. mersk862
    Original Member

mersk862 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I wonder, for us DMs, if adding the spouse/companion option to this would trigger the extra MQMs.

Gargoyle and DeltaExpert like this.