Job Search: Hire a milepoint.com Member

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Canarsie, Mar 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    The spirit of community is important at milepoint.com, and while this is certainly not a new idea, one important aspect that defines a community is the idea of supporting each other.

If you are in search for a job, please post in this thread.

If you have a job to offer, please post in this thread.

Ideally, this thread would be part of a new milepoint.com Economy forum, which would allow milepoint.com members to patronize each other with jobs, products and services to help fund our passion for travel, miles and points.

If you have a business you would like to promote, or if you prefer to do business with milepoint.com members who offer products and/or services through their companies, please go to the Business Exchange: Patronize and Support the Company of a milepoint.com Member discussion.

Thank you in advance.

2. Tiki
    Original Member

Tiki Silver Member

Status Points:
    My husband is available for household handyman or gardening type work or any kind of labour. Please PM me if you have anything in Brisbane, Australia.

3. Jim
    Original Member

Jim Silver Member

Status Points:
    Tiki... welcome!

4. SirRagnar
    Original Member

SirRagnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    NO LONGER ACTIVE

I am looking for a homebased (or office based if you are in the CPH area) Medical Coder with experience in MedDRA and WHODrug coding for clinical trials.

My company is a Danish biotech company that recently started taking leads into clinical trials.

Requirements:
    Education in health science (pharmacist, doctor, nurse etc.)
    Knowledge of MedDRA and WHODrug

PM me for additional info.

milchap likes this.
  5. yosithezet
    Original Member

yosithezet Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm interested in regional Singapore/Bangkok based jobs in the enterprise solutions space.

6. I was just part of a re-organization on Thursday and find myself unemployed.

Details:
    Talented value-driven professional offering 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Procurement and Supplier Management, with significant expertise in IT, Contract Administration and Vendor Management. Verifiable track record of a high level of negotiation and sourcing skills, delivering the greatest tangible results and business value to the enterprise. Effective in a rapidly changing environment, possessing the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, relying on ingenuity, creativity and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ability to think tactically on routine tasks, while focusing on strategic vision and goals. Leadership over direct-report staff and dotted line leadership of internal cross-functional team members.

Please, PM me for my resume. I am in MSP but open to anything as I used to log 170K BIS per year in NA, Oceania & APAC.

7. Efrem
    Original Member

Efrem Silver Member

Status Points:
    If you work for a high-tech firm, industry analysts influence a huge fraction of your enterprise sales.

I help firms win them over. That's also the title of my book on the subject. Third edition just out this month.

Naturally, I'm willing to travel!

8. AmericanGirl
    Original Member

AmericanGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am a consultant in marketing and meeting planning. I will tell you it has been a rough couple of years so I would be pleased to speak with anyone interested in more information or my resume.

I specialize in the planning and execution of business meetings, corporate events, trade shows, and incentive travel (domestic and international with specialization in the Caribbean). From business meetings to annual trade shows, I creates the most exciting and well-managed events in the industry. I also provide expert assistance in reviewing and developing corporate travel policies.

· Budget
    · Site selection
    · Meeting registration
    · Transportation
    · Contract negotiations
    · Food & Beverage
    · Meeting space requirements
    · Speaker management
    · Destination management
    · Professional onsite staff

Marketing Services:
    • Brand Development
    • Results-driven Marketing Strategy
    • Consulting
    • Advertising
    • Public Relations
    • Media Relations
    • Marketing Budgeting
    • Logo/Corporate Identity Development
    • Creative Concepting
    • Graphic Design
    • Media Planning and Placement
    • Webinar Production and Marketing

9. Scott Weinberg
    Original Member

Scott Weinberg Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would likes to work for milepoint.com and I willing accepted the positions. I will becomes moderators teams. Where you can find a applications for me.

Exit Row likes this.
  10. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Randy started a thread calling for Volunteers to be Guides, I believe is the MP term. Sorry I don't have a link but it is in Community if you look around.

11. Richard Chen
    Original Member

Richard Chen Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm now changing jobs as a Front End Web Developer, preferably for the travel industry. Will travel/move, of course :). My LinkedIn profile has details for those in a position to hire. I'd love to help program MP :).

12. Skye1
    Original Member

Skye1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Would it be easier to search perspective candidates, as well as perspective positions, if this "thread" were split into one for job seekers, and one for job offers?

milchap likes this.
  13. Canarsie
    Original Member

Canarsie Gold Member

Status Points:
    The only potential issue I see is that what if someone is offering a job in one thread and someone is seeking the same job in a different thread but neither reads the other thread?

At least here, everything is consolidated.

However, I could be wrong...

14. Scott Weinberg
    Original Member

Scott Weinberg Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for your efforts. I'm sure if I can have a job work for moderators team. I'm sure Randy will figure it out for me.

15. AtomicGardener
    Original Member

AtomicGardener Silver Member

Status Points:
    Financial services professional seeking employment.

Junior level candidate with prior experience in risk management, institutional research and trading. Exposure to different asset classes and high stress environments. Relevant education. Please PM for additional information.

16. TrueBlueFlyer
    Original Member

TrueBlueFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    As my job interview in Singapore went extremely well but I completely failed to realize how unreasonable foreign companies could be to reasonable compensation, I'm back at square one looking for work on Singapore. Qualified to do a number of jobs, have some experience and education. Referenced upon request. Please contact me if you know of a suitable and reasonable employer I should contact. Thank you.

17. yunicorner
    Original Member

yunicorner Silver Member

Status Points:
    Seeking Software/Product Consultants

Below is a high-level list of things to consider:
    • Technical experience highly preferred
    • Consulting, training, and/or Instructional Design experience preferred
    • ERP knowledge a plus
    • You must be able to adapt to be a jack-of-all-trades (consulting for various software products, installing and troubleshooting server software, and software training are all part of the position responsibilities)
    For those of you in the US, there is 100% domestic travel with a little bit of travel to Canada. My company is also hiring in EMEA. I'm not sure what the travel rate is over there but I'm sure it's somewhat high.

skyvan, legalalien and canucklehead like this.