Jetsetter

Discussion in 'Deal Page | Air/Hotel' started by bjolib, Mar 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. bjolib

bjolib Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi!

Has anyone used jetsetter.com? Saw they have quite a lot of hotel-deals, but are they any good?

//

2. SirRagnar
    Original Member

SirRagnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have not used it yet, but have been a member there for some time. The offers look valid. If you need an invite I'll be happy to pop one your way if you PM me your email.

3. bjolib

bjolib Active Member

Status Points:
    Got an invite, thanks a lot anyway!

4. edog22
    Original Member

edog22 Silver Member

Status Points:
    We've booked three hotels with them so far. This past weekend we stayed in the first, the Applewood Inn in Sonoma, and it was great. The Jetsetter rate was significantly less than any other rate I could find and the room was exactly as described.

By the way, we are part of several other websites such as voyageprive.com, vacationist.com, and the Tripadvisor affiliated sniqueaway.com too; occasionally there are overlapping hotels and the prices seem to be comparable. Voyageprive is probably the most different, with more of a Non-USA based focus (makes sense, since they are a French site). We have available invites to each if anyone is interested.

5. bjolib

bjolib Active Member

Status Points:
    An invite would be very nice!! Sounds good with the Non USA focus because I'm swedish..[​IMG] Thanks !!

6. breakankles
    Original Member

breakankles Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm a member of jetsetter and I've se
    Voyageprive sounds interesting. Do they have a focus such as boutique hotels, inclusive packages or themed trips or do they offer a bit of everything?

7. edog22
    Original Member

edog22 Silver Member

Status Points:
    When I first signed up it was only by email, but it looks like they now have a 'personalized' link available:
    Voyageprive
    Vacationist

Fair warning: signing up is free to you, and we would get a $25 credit if you eventually buy something through the invite [​IMG]

breakankles likes this.
  8. edog22
    Original Member

edog22 Silver Member

Status Points:
    It really varies, much like Jetsetter - at the moment they have the Westin Valencia, a villa in Crete, Wyndham Chicago, rafting in Chile, boutique hotel in Thailand, etc.

9. breakankles
    Original Member

breakankles Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks edog22, I will use your link. :)

10. edog22
    Original Member

edog22 Silver Member

Status Points:
    hope you find it useful!