JetBlue’s new motto: Profit above all

Discussion in 'JetBlue | TrueBlue' started by uggboy, Nov 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    JetBlue’s new motto: Profit above all

2. lapointdm

lapointdm Silver Member

Status Points:
    You know the economy is improving when airlines start treating customers poorly. :(

Dublin_rfk and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    True. At the moment the pendulum has swung towards the airlines in terms of what they offer and how they treat their customers. Glad there's competition out there.

4. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    And then there's competition like between Delta and United who just parrot each other. In the domestic US market it really seems like a race to the bottom, but I have to be careful here since now I'm also just mindlessly repeating what others have already discussed so I'm part of the problem!

uggboy likes this.
  5. bmg42000
    Original Member

bmg42000 Gold Member

Status Points:
    JetBlue's costs are going to go up with the pilots unionization. The amount of money UA and DL made via checked bag fees is a huge amount. I suspect B6 was generous in the mosaic challenge this year is give the mosaic customers free bags next year . The E-190 has 32 inch pitch and those seats are fine for me so I suspect 33.1 will be fine as well. I do like the free wi-fi and power they are going to add (but this will not be until 2016 or later).

uggboy likes this.