Jet Blue Promo Code

Discussion in 'JetBlue | TrueBlue' started by thephilipj, Sep 13, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. thephilipj

thephilipj Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was reading Dealswelike this morning and came across the JetBlue mystery offer. Just checking to see if anyone is willing to send me a code? I'm traveling to a wedding in Syracuse 10/25-10/28 and a discount would be very helpful and much appreciated!

2. The Traveller
    Original Member

The Traveller Silver Member

Status Points:
    Likewise. I am travelling to a reunion in October, and if anyone would be willing to PM a code that they will be unable to use it would be greatly appreciated.

3. angelicboris

angelicboris Silver Member

Status Points:
    $50 off any Jetblue flight originating in USA between 9/14-11/7.
    Go to jetblue.com/promo and enter code 8MB93DZE.
    Book round trips as 2 one way flight for $100 off your round trip.
    For example, JFK-SJU is $105 r/t.

4. vardievard

vardievard Active Member

Status Points:
    I had read on that you can actually use the links twice in the past for codes >$100. I tried this, both tix i wasnted priced at $14 but when i went to confirm payment (chase authorization) only one of them finished so now i'm trying to find a way to get a 2nd one. any ideas?

instructions and link

If this promotion is the same they a few months ago then the $20 and $50 are reusable while the others are not.

HOWEVER HERE IS THE LOOP HOLE.

If you have multiple windows / tabs open, you can use THE SAME CODE for each window/tab but MAKE SURE ALL OF THEM ARE ON THE PAYMENT PAGE. Then you can hit submit for each tab and the $100 or whatever denomation would be applied to EACH OF THEM.

Once the code is used, it cannot be inputed into the system. The trick is to input the code on each window/tab before USING IT. I did this last time for 4 flights. the $100 was subtracted.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5187398-Che...y-code-for-airfare-worth-20-300-off-roundtrip

5. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    56DB2A2456Dakl;sda;ls
    56DB2A24 is a $20 code. It was one of the two Jet Blue sent to me today
    B2A24

6. DAS02135
    Original Member

DAS02135 Gold Member

Status Points:
    3QK3F4W2 is a $30 code. It was the 2nd of the two codes Jet Blue sent me today.

I don't know why I received 2.

7. ShrinkTheGlobe

ShrinkTheGlobe Silver Member

Status Points:
    My $50 code was the same. I think this is a generic code for $50 off.

8. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got a RT MCO-SJU for $53.40 using the $50 off code. First time in PR (day trip Sat AM arrival, Sun AM departure). Any recommendations?

9. Silvia A

Silvia A New Member

Status Points:
    I'm planning to go to PR was searching for deals to buy two tickets, but seems like the code was valid just until September 14, right? mmm, wish I can get information about how to use a code, probably Im doing something wrong because when i put the code nothing appears as discount! I would be more than happy if you can help me please, these will be the first time Im going to Puerto Rico! btw you should visit flamenco beach is one of the most beatiful beaches there!

10. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah, those codes are no longer valid, and as it turns out, I snoozed and lost as well. I had that price in my cart (you had to book 2 separate one-way flights using the code each time to get the full benefit of the discount), but I took too long and it signed me out. By the time I signed back on, JetBlue jacked the prices up from $77 to $109 each way, so I decided to forego the plans to PR at this time. That's what I got for being confident.

11. youpaiyou

youpaiyou Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well, you are doing better than me. I can't even find the page where you input the promo code.

12. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.jetblue.com/promo

This particular promo is over, however.