Jet Blue Mobile Boarding Pass

Discussion in 'JetBlue | TrueBlue' started by Sean Colahan, Dec 27, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    My wife and I are taking our first Jet Blue flight tomorrow. I checked us both in via the app but it didn't let me pull up the mobile boarding pass (we are flying out of BOS where they have mobile boarding passes). If I had only checked myself in on my phone and my wife had checked herself in in her phone, would we have received the mobile boarding pass?

2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    My guess is yes. I don't think they can display multiple BPs on a single device yet.

Also, the only way to get PreCheck is via the mobile BPs so I'd try again if possible. You can also call in and have them undo the check-in if you ask nicely.

Sean Colahan likes this.
  3. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Seth. I think I will call and ask them to un-check us in. Then we will each check in on our own devices.

4. Sean Colahan
    Original Member

Sean Colahan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Tried to check in for a new flight using the Mobile App and was unable to complete the task (was again flying on the same PNR as my wife). Contacted JetBlues twitter team about this and they said our reservation looked good. Could the fact that we are on the same PNR affect checking in on the mobile boarding pass? Would it make sense to book separate tickets w separate PNR's in the future?