Jet Airways

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | India' started by 136581900, Feb 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. 136581900

136581900 New Member

Status Points:
    Never Upgrade to business class

They need to redeem miles or they pay extra

No meaning!!!!!

Nooo

Golden-mile, ankurgargn and Kalboz like this.
  2. svsiva

svsiva Active Member

Status Points:
    It doesnt work like that they say u shuld be booked on a particular fare for example a domestiv business class tivket cost close to 9000 to 14000 depending on the destination u cannot upgrade on the lowest domestic fare but if u book a k class it roughly costs in the range of 4000 inr and then u can upgrade so anyways it is gud deal

Kalboz likes this.
  3. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MilePoint, 136581900! :)

4. hi guys can u tell me what is procrdure to claim miles those u forget to claim

Kalboz likes this.
  5. svsiva

svsiva Active Member

Status Points:
    Call jet quote ur ff no and the pnr and they will credit it instantly

Kalboz likes this.
  6. jojijose

jojijose New Member

Status Points:
    I am a platinum member: just to convience this is not a one off case.
    > They give you very little as rewards and take a lot to redeem...
    > the 'new' lounge experience is pathetic... for example: in cochin for the last 4 months, the only item served for breakfast is Iddly and Coconut Chutney... no other options available!!! the lounge staff complaints - since jet is not paying, no staff in kitchen, hence bear with this cold chutney made yesterday!!
    > Baggage handling is another commentable area - a priority tag is not of any use - one out of 3 trips
    > No upgrades - unless they are badly full

Golden-mile and Kalboz like this.
  7. KapuGems

KapuGems New Member

Status Points:
    He

JetAirways is like this only

U r right

Kalboz likes this.
  8. KapuGems

KapuGems New Member

Status Points:
    I am gold member of Jet Airways

They want to make more money from customer.

They redeem extreme miles for upgrade.

Of business is empty then also without miles they will never upgrade

I fly many times with emirates it is beautiful system of them. If business class is empty then always upgrade their customer

I hate jet airways system

Kalboz likes this.
  9. A2A

A2A Silver Member

Status Points:
    complimentary upgrades are not a way of life for airlines in India. Hence your disappointment. Maybe it will change someday but not in the next few years.

10. Golden-mile

Golden-mile New Member

Status Points:
    My letter to the Jet airways FF program staff..
    Dear Karen Dsilva,
    Thank you for your message.
    1.You must be frustrated to work with such an unethical organization- Jet Privilege program.
    2.Based on my experience, I would prefer to call it “Jet rip off program”.Jet rip off program is nothing more than a convoluted trade promotion tactic.
    3.Once upon a time I was an ardent fan of Jet airways, and I am flying on jet airways from the “day one”.
    4.However, with great dismay I am witnessing the rapid deterioration of the quality of services of Jet airways.
    5.Now it is stooped so low to promote a “rip off program”.
    6.Apart from Jet airways I am a frequent flyer program member of few other airlines belongs to Star alliance, one world and skywards. I have redeemed my points from all these programs. Unlike “Jet rip off program” none of these programs did any song and dance when passengers try to redeem their benefits.
    7.Based on my experience, I can vouch that the so called Jet Privilege program is nothing more than a “Jet rip off program”- an unethical trade practice of jet airways.
    8.Let me reiterate some of unethical trade promotion aspect of “Jet rip off program”
    9.None of the popular FF programs steal frequent flyer miles from the customers.
    10.Jet airways deduct miles every year with some pretext or other.
    11.Jet airways has large chunk of undisclosed blackout periods- which effectively prevent – real frequent flyers to redeem their points.
    12.Redemption process is deliberately made complicated to discourage the beneficiaries.
    13.One of my main attraction with the FF program was access to airport Lounges.But, Jet Airways has cuts lounges across India.
    14.What happened to the upgrade voucher for the Gold card members?
    15.It seems, to save money “Jet rip off program” is not even sending the Gold card for the Gold members.
    16.What else one can expect from an airline – which decided to save money by not offering pepper and salt with omelet at its breakfast menu for the passengers.
    17.What next- compromise on the security of the aircraft?
    18.“Jet rip off program” also has managed to hoodwink other airline program partners. The partnership with other airlines gives an impression to the un-fortunate members, that “Jet rip off program” benefit will no longer be restricted to 9W’s own FFP.
    19.The fact is that, the jet program is trying to do a piggy back ride of the good will of other airlines.
    20.I am not even mentioning about the trouble Jet airways has caused me with the Citibank credit card. ( I have yet to see an apology from Mr. Goyal!)
    21.I am sorry; you have to work with such an agency practicing such unethical trade promotion methods.
    Thank you for your attention

11. eragarwal

eragarwal New Member

Status Points:
    Best airlines and program. :)

12. svsiva

svsiva Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi guys I don't know why there is So much negativity about their ff program it's not all that bad yes they require lot of points for redemption but that is how it is worldwide, I have been with jet for quite long it's not all that bad and in india it's pathetic only jet and AIRINDIA offer ff program as of today so compared to the latter jets is far better