Jet Airways And Qatar Airways Business Class Are Next!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

One suggestion I frequently get is to review more business class products, since they're more attainable than first class for the average miles & points collector. And I've been making a real effort to do that. -- I did a US Airways 90,000 mile business class award over the summer which included travel on LOT, Swiss, Ethiopian, and Lufthansa. -- I flew La Compagnie "business class." -- I flew TAP business class to Portugal. -- I flew Icelandair business class. -- I flew Singapore Airlines business class. And I'm continuing the trend. As some of you may recall, back in June I had plans to fly to Doha for the inaugural Qatar Airways A380 flight to London Heathrow. Of course that was before His Excellency perpetually delayed the inaugural, to the point that they'll be lucky if they take delivery of their first A380 this year. My original plan was to fly to Doha via Brussels using American miles, trying out both Jet Airways' business class and Qatar Airways' business class. I was probably as excited about those flights as I was about the prospect of flying Qatar Airways' A380 in first class, since they both seem like really solid business class products. As a result I was pretty sad when I canceled that trip. The post Jet Airways And Qatar Airways Business Class Are Next! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...