JAL to introduce "Seaweed Ben" on select ex-HND int'l flights [Sep 30 2012 - Feb 28 2013]

Discussion in 'JAL | Mileage Bank' started by JALPak, Aug 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    Edit: Title should say Seaweed Ben instead

Japanese Press Release: http://press.jal.co.jp/ja/bw_uploads/JGN12094.pdf
    My Blog post: http://jal-pak.blogspot.com/2012/08/jal-to-introduce-seaweed-don-on-select.html

The "NORIBEN" or "Seaweed Ben" is a collaboration between JAL and Soup Stock Tokyo, a famous fast food chain in Japan. JAL will be serving this special bento box on ex-HND flights to SFO, BKK and SIN between September 1 2012 and February 28 2013.

The Seaweed Don will feature seaweed from the Aichi prefecture, rice from the komachi rice from the Akita prefecture, bonito from the Kagoshima prefecture, and home-style Japanese omelet. Unfortunately the Seaweed Ben is only available in Economy and Premium Economy class. It will be served before arrival. The menu will change once in December during the promotion period. You can see pictures of the dons in the PR

uggboy likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm glad that Economy hasn't been forgotten.

3. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    But the same menu for three months in a row in Y is a bit too long. I kind of wish they would change that every month

uggboy likes this.
  4. QSG
    Original Member

QSG Gold Member

Status Points:
  5. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points: