It's that time of the month ;)

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by hulagrrl210, Jun 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Topflyer voting for June ends today and I'd appreciate all the vote I can get. This is my last month of eligibility to win the contest, and last month either way due the the rampant cheating and post-padding going on. I DON'T CHEAT and I try not to post pad- All of my pictures are my own, unless otherwise stated- my husband let me borrow a few of his and anytime I cut and paste a news article I always try to add some meaningful commentary. Anyway if you like my stuff, please vote for me! I'd appreciate it :) I'm hoping to go out in style with a win :)

http://www.flyertalk.com/topflyer/posts/user/260549-hulagrrl210

Thanks again!

MrsBobSgt, sc801 and Gargoyle like this.
  2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    hate to hear of the cheating and we here on milepoint wish you the best. I'll head over there to see what help i can give you. You're a "top flyer" here on milepoint - regardless!

3. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Hula, your contribs there and here have been beautiful. You're right, there is a very strong smell on that site of the creation of multiple duplicate handles just to pad the voting, and good members getting "sniped" (an e-bay concept) out in the final hour or two. I'm hoping they can clean things up, improve the registration and voting systems.

4. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thank you guys! I'm looking forward to contributing a lot more of my stuff here on milepoint where it seems to be better appreciated :)

MrsBobSgt, ShopAround and Gargoyle like this.
  5. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Our "likes" here are "pointless", which makes them more valuable- they come from the heart, not for the pocketbook. :p

MrsBobSgt, ShopAround and hulagrrl210 like this.