It'll be fun on AA bun!

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by timfrost, Aug 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. timfrost

timfrost Silver Member

Status Points:
    American is running the 787-8 LAX-DFW-LAX one round trip a day in November. Since I have not yet flown the 787 I checked into fares - got a round trip for $112.10 for Saturday November 14th. First round trip is around $500. AA starts LAX-GRU in November as well, I guess this is a way to train crews and better utilize the aircraft outside of those flights?

I'm traveling with my best friend - probably the only person I know that I interact with regularly in my life who would say yes to "Hey, wanna go to Dallas for an hour in November?" :rolleyes::D

We selected 18A/C for the Eastbound (daylight) trip and 30J/L for Westbound since there are just two of us. I am PLT and can select MCE no cost if I like. From those of you that have flown the plane, any problems with these seats? Recline doesn't matter, the only true deal breaker for us would be a missing or misaligned window. I figured 30J/L would be better than 29J/L as the window is more likely far away at row 29.

If you live in LAX, better snap this fare up before it's gone. One way LAX-DFW on this flight is $41! :eek:

zpaul, Garp74, uggboy and 2 others like this.