ITA Matrix Skype Classes

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by tonyAS, Apr 6, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. tonyAS

tonyAS New Member

Status Points:
    I am looking for $omeone to teach me basic and advanced strategies of using ITA Matrix for things like itinerary construction, FD, etc.

Classes will be via $kype

Please PM me for more info.

Thanks

2. euromannn
    Original Member

euromannn Gold Member

Status Points:
    Classes:D

3. tonyAS

tonyAS New Member

Status Points:
    Yes, euromannn, classes :)

It would be really helpful and appreciated if you could avoid deriding me in public, this certainly won't help me achieving my goal of finding someone to teach me ITA Matrix via $kype.

Furthermore, English is not my first language, so , my apologies if I haven't used the proper word there.

4. tonyAS

tonyAS New Member

Status Points:
    p.s. U$D 30 per hour will be paid via Paypal for the classes

5. mtlfire

mtlfire Gold Member

Status Points:

Maybe start over here: http://hackmytrip.com/2012/01/introduction-to-using-ita/ Scott posted some great starting pointers.

IDGflygirl likes this.
  6. tonyAS

tonyAS New Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the link but I am not too intelligent and a bit lazy , I am looking for private tuition , between U$D 30 and U$D 50 per hour of tuition depending on experience.
    Moreover, I have read over and over that guide, but it doesnt say much. I am trying to dump SYD>MXP but I cant find a 3x that works for example. I don't need the most expert person on the planet. Even if you are an intermediate user, don't be shy, please get in touch with me, I am more than happy to pay to learn off you and compensate you for the time you spent learning yourself. Obviously not too basics. What I want is to be taught advanced features of ITA Matrix and told how to FD some random itineraries.