It’s Time To Tackle The Bucket List

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 25, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A couple of days ago I got an interesting question on Instagram, of all places. The question was: "With three planes gone missing just this year, how has your perception of flying changed?" And that's complicated to answer, at least for me. It’s a miracle how safe flying is, but the past week has just been heartbreaking. Between Malaysia 17, Transasia 222, and Air Algeria 5017, you almost have to wonder what’s going on. And perhaps equally heartbreaking is the story of the 17 year old boy that loved aviation and was on a round the world flight, when he crashed just after takeoff from American Samoa. Just horrible. But what can we really take away from this? What do these things teach us? The post It’s Time To Tackle The Bucket List appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsSo following that line of thinking, I think your readers would ... by JustSayingBeautifully written, Ben. So are you going to publish you ... by JoeWell said. One has to live in the moment and seize every ... by TomRelated StoriesKLM 747 Business Class Amsterdam To ChicagoVisiting Places During Peak Season?Caracas Airport Adds Breathing Tax

Continue reading...