It’s A Baby Boy! And How I Finished My Summer Hyatt Promotion

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I announced back in June that my wife and I were expecting our third child. We took our babymoon to Aruba in July and had a great time. I also shared some thoughts on booking a flight for a child that hasn't yet been born. Well, the moment that you've all been waiting for -- or at least my wife has been waiting for -- finally arrived.... I'm now the proud father of a new 8 lb baby boy! My wife is really into natural childbirth, particularly natural childbirth that takes place outside of a hospital setting. Both of our previous children were born in a free standing birth center, rather than a hospital, and with the help of a midwife rather than a doctor. It was a great experience, and that's what we were planning for this little guy. I know, that probably makes us sound like hippies, but we're really more like nonconformists. Or something like that. The post It’s A Baby Boy! And How I Finished My Summer Hyatt Promotion appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...