Is this the Worst Economy Seat Flying? You betcha!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jun 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Let’s start off by saying that yes I am a status whore with several carriers, and yes I do enjoy traveling in first class whenever possible. However, I’m also buying my all my own tickets and I have a real price-sensitive side as well. Being based in Denver, I find myself flying on Frontier Airlines quite a bit. The cheap fares are just too irresistible (DEN-LAS round-trip for $40, SOLD!) and they generally get me where I need to go, on time. I’ll have a follow up post that details the nuances of Frontier and how to get the most benefit out of flying them. For now, let’s focus on Frontier Airlines’ economy seat. In a past life I worked for Frontier. I remember when the ‘new’ Airbus A319 aircraft were being delivered, along with great amenities such as DirecTV, ovens for warm snacks, and comfy green fabric seats. When things went downhill for Frontier its management scrambled to find all kinds of ways to reduce costs. One of those was the introduction of new green leather seats. They were slimmer than the previous variety, and in my opinion less comfortable, but not terrible by any means. Spirit Jr? Fast [...]
    The post Is this the Worst Economy Seat Flying? You betcha! appeared first on The Winglet.

The post Is this the Worst Economy Seat Flying? You betcha! appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...