Is This The World’s Most Expensive Hotel Soap?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I get excited about the little things in life. And by little things I mean $31 bars of soap. Not because I actually want to use them or are convinced they're much better than Dollar Store soap, but rather just because they're $31 bars of soap. What's not over the top and ridiculous about that? That's sort of the soap equivalent of afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab. I've written in the past about my favorite hotel toiletries, though I think they're all put to shame by the selection at Le Parker Meridien in Palm Springs, where I'm staying this weekend. The hotel itself is gorgeous. I love the quirky design of the rooms, and the grounds of the entire hotel are so relaxing and well maintained. It's just a great place to get away for the weekend, especially if you're coming from LA. My only complaint perhaps is that service is spotty at best, which is hardly surprising. Based on my check-in experience it really seems like they're only reluctantly part of SPG, which I suppose makes sense given their history. The post Is This The World’s Most Expensive Hotel Soap? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...