Is there anything I can do at this point?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by michael21, Apr 10, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. michael21

michael21 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Long story short I got the continental card right before the merger and Chase says they sent over my points on march 17th. I called united and they said it'll take 7-10 days...I called 2 weeks later and they explain that my miles number wasn't there (not true) hence the delay...7-10 days and we'll be good. I get a letter 2 days later 'I have personally looked into the matter and you'll have the points in 7-10 WEEKS. Really? Kinda sucks...any advice?

Thanks

2. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    You might try and start a "conversation" with UA Insider.

Flyer1976 likes this.
  3. Black Cloud
    Original Member

Black Cloud Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are you planning on using those miles within 7-10 weeks?
    If the answer is "yes" try and contact the individual that wrote you directly and briefly explain the circumstances, and ask them to please expedite your issue.

I'd also contact Chase and ask them to reach out to United on your behalf and advocate for you. After all, you are Chase's customer in this instance, and not United's. Chase generally can't do anything correctly, so set your expectations to very low on that, but it's worth a shot.

Good luck.