Is there an app for that?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by Cosmos Human, Mar 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Cosmos Human
    Original Member

Cosmos Human Silver Member

Status Points:
    Will there be an app for MP in the future? Why am I asking you may say? Well, my old Sprint phone just met an untimely death, lucky my contract just ended and I needed a new phone. I had to put up the ka-ching and buy a new phone and went with Verizons' Droid X, just like my BF, except when he purchased the phone (when it first came out); it came with a 16g micro SD chip, and mine only a 2g. Also, mine was a lot less ka-ching. So I went to a local discount micro-center store and bought the 16g micro SD for around $26. I now feel like I belong in the 21st century!

So, now I was wondering if there will be a app......

2. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    An app would be awesome. I use Flyertalk's app on occasion when I'm away from my laptop and found it useful for scrolling through the forums.

3. Lalala
    Original Member

Lalala Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stopped reading FT, then I discovered the iphone app. It crashes a lot, but it is very handy when bored.

4. LizzyDragon84
    Original Member

LizzyDragon84 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yeah, it crashes on me as well and can be a little slow at times. Still, it's a nice way to pass the time.