Is there a simple way to get the number of e-Upgrades in your account?

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by slalom, May 23, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    Can't find an easy way to do this either on Aeroplan or Altitude account.

Actually find the Altitude web site relatively useless....just a subset of info from the Aeroplan site. Am I missing something?

2. Not that I've found but wish they would facilitate that.

3. The Winger
    Original Member

The Winger Silver Member

Status Points:
    Login to your eUpgrade account and click on eUpgrade history tab. Pretty simple.

southender and tomh009 like this.
  4. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    .....simpler to put it on the altitude home page instead of linking to another site and requiring another sign in, and then figuring out that you need to change tabs from "request and eUpgrade" to "eUpgrade History" and you don't require a booking reference (despite being asked). I see why you say its simple!

Why the need for Altitude/Air Canada/Aeroplan web sites? ....Guess I'm just slow, but the link to "Use eUpgrades" doesn't seem intuitively like the one I'd use to "Check eUpgrade balance" and all the additional clicks aren't particularly simple.

5. YULtide

YULtide Gold Member

Status Points:
    Having three different websites to look at for information is just part of the enhancement of the Aeroplan/Altitude programme that also gave us five status levels. Next year's enhancement will be seven status levels and five websites with different bits of information.

slalom likes this.
  6. slalom

slalom Silver Member

Status Points:
    We should be enhanced with separate Aeroplan, Altitude, and Air Canada cards to carry as well.

YULtide likes this.
  7. YULtide

YULtide Gold Member

Status Points:
    Don't give them ideas! :eek:

8. tomh009
    Original Member

tomh009 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Personally I'm expecting the 35K level to disappear sooner rather than later ...

9. I don't think it will disappear but in reality the E50 tier will be the de facto low tier. E35 will be kept as "entry" level to entice those at that level to move up.