Is there a problem with the united.com web site?

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by KenInEscazu, Nov 1, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. KenInEscazu

KenInEscazu Gold Member

Status Points:
    When I left Chicago this morning, I had a lot more flights posted to my account than I now have upon arrival in Costa Rica. The Hertz miles that posted this morning are still there, but some recent flights (and their resulting mileage contributions) are gone. Has anyone else here noticed this?

2. snod08
    Original Member

snod08 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nope not noticing anything weird.

3. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Were any if your missing flights by any chance on UX?

I "lost" 2 UX flights from 10/27 which both posted correctly on 10/29 &10/30 respectively and it appears that there as been (yet another) technical issue because others have also been reporting the same "issue" as me.

Oh and yeah, the MPSC is aware of the error and says that it should be fixed within a week. Good thing this mishegas didn't happen the last week of the year where folks might need those miles to reach a status level ;) (and what a sad ride it's been in the post 3/3 COdbaUA I/T world)

JLSocks and Counsellor like this.
  4. KenInEscazu

KenInEscazu Gold Member

Status Points:
    The missing flights were indeed UX. Thanks for that info. That will save me a call that I did not want to have to make.

goalie likes this.
  5. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had a partner flight post and then disappear in September. Not straightened out yet. :(

6. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just called UA - miles were credited and then pulled. UA agent said they are aware of the problem and said they are trying to correct it. Said it should be corrected within 5 business days.

7. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks like it's been fixed as my account is back to where it was before this latest e pluribus unum "glitch"

canucklehead likes this.