Is The Worst First Class The Best First Class?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've long said that business class is all about the hard product, while first class is about a combination of the hard product and soft product. And I've also long said that I often arrive more well rested having flown business class than first class. That's because if I have a comfortable seat in business class I'll often just sleep the whole way, because I know I'm not really "missing out" on much of an experience. So I'll gladly skip the meal and recline my seat right away, since I know I'll feel best if I maximize my rest and don't overeat. In generally I have a hard time doing the same in top first class products. And that's not necessarily a bad thing, because when flying first class, getting there can be half the fun. I mean, seriously, what's not to love about Emirates first class -- you can grab a drink (or seven) at the bar, take a shower, choose from thousands of hours of entertainment, text friends, etc. I just can't bring myself to sleep much in Emirates first class, because the experience is so much fun! The post Is The Worst First Class The Best First Class? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...