Is The Chase Hyatt Visa Changing?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of my all-time favorite hotel credit cards is the Chase Hyatt Visa. It gives a great bonus – 2 free nights at any Hyatt – after spending only $1,000 in 3 months. Plus, it gives mid-tier elite status (Platinum) and an anniversary night each year upon renewing (and paying the annual fee of $75). Personally, I have always been able to get a lot more than $75 value out of the annual night that I use. In fact, just the last couple that my wife and I have burned have been at a hotel that was over $240 per night! Want To Know What Great Hotels Will Soon Be Available For The Annual Free Night? Chase Hyatt Visa - Application Link – Chase Hyatt Visa – 2 Free Nights The Chase Hyatt Visa has been a pretty stable card for a while. It has had a few changes but nothing overly dramatic – it used to be one purchase for the bonus, it used to charge the annual fee up... The post Is The Chase Hyatt Visa Changing? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...