Is The Airline La Compagnie Flying?!?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Yesterday I wrote about La Compagnie, the new airline offering all business class service between Paris and Newark. The airline is fascinating on so many levels, from them not having a US website yet, to it being founded by the same guy that founded L'Avion, an airline which operated with the same business model and never turned a profit (though lucked out in being able to sell to British Airways for their OpenSkies operation). Anyway, I need to fly from Europe to the US in the next few days, and was planning on giving La Compagnie a shot. This morning I checked, and the one-way fare for Thursday was 500EUR. Then this afternoon I went to book, and noticed that the flight was sold out (or at least I'm told that's what "Epuise" means). As was the flight on the 17th and the flight on 21st. The post Is The Airline La Compagnie Flying?!? appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsWell, shucks. I guess this leaves you no choice but to fly the ... by Ben HughesRelated StoriesStar Alliance Air India Award AvailabilityAround the World on 90k Part II: Blowing Through the Horn of AfricaAir India Improving First & Business Class Meal Service

Continue reading...