Is SeatGuru accurate on SQ21?

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer' started by Singapore Flyer, Sep 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    My wife is booked on SQ21 and traveling with two of our kids. We last flew that "plane" when it was before all business class, I vaguely remember bulkhead seats. that said, the agent asked if we wanted bulkhead for bassinet and they gave me 18D/F. I checked on Seatguru and it indicates that those seats don't have bulkheads but are pretty out there on an island.
    http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Si...Air_Airbus_A345_B.php?Orig=EWR&Dest=SIN&Date=
    Anyone recently fly that plane that can comment. It looks like 12D/F are bulkheads and should be the ones to try and get. Quite frankly, not sure if we can even use bulkheads as my youngest is a lefty 10kg and will be 1y.o. (third long haul of her young life already).

schen75 likes this.
  2. SQuealer

SQuealer Silver Member

Status Points:
    More details here .

You didn't mention which agent you were talking to. However, I suggest that you call SQ reservations again with their seat plan in front of you as reference to switch your seats.

I believe their bassinets have a weight limit of 14-16kg (depending on a/c types).

Singapore Flyer and SQ LPP like this.
  3. Singapore Flyer

Status Points:
    Thanks! I spoke with SQ but this is a UA award. I will call back and ask for row 12 if available. I don't see any bulkheads in 18.

SQuealer likes this.
  4. 7Continents
    Original Member

7Continents Silver Member

Status Points:
    I flew this plane this year. For a bassinet you do have the correct seats. Its hard to describe but seats which have another seat in front of them use a cut out in the seat in front for space for feet. In effect, the feet of the person behind you are actually in your space, though you don't know it. I sat in 30K so I definitely understand the difference.

Singapore Flyer likes this.
  5. Singapore Flyer

Status Points:
    Thanks. So need to move to 12 then?