Is HIlton HHonors The Best Hotel Loyalty Program?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

People often ask me for advice as to which airline or hotel chain they should be loyal to. I certainly have my favorites based on what suits my travel patterns best, but the truth is that there's no single "best" program, be it on the hotel or airline front. Everyone values things differently, and even when people explain to me what they value most, I still sometimes struggle with making suggestions, since there are so many minor things that can impact which program is best. For example, as much as I rag on Delta SkyMiles, I've recommended a countless number of times that people consider being loyal to them. If their route network suits you or if what you value most are domestic upgrades, they're pretty darn tough to beat, in my opinion. On the hotel front, I love Hyatt Gold Passport and Starwood Preferred Guest. I find they do the best job with elite recognition while also having the most reasonable qualification tiers for status. The post Is HIlton HHonors The Best Hotel Loyalty Program? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...