Is Deltalina the new "Billy Mays" of diet supplements?

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by ceieoc, Nov 12, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ceieoc

ceieoc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Delta flight attendant and on-board safety video rock star, Katherine Lee now has an infomercial for Healthé Trim diet supplements. Click to view the Healthé Trim video.

Katherine Lee could be the new Billy Mays of diet supplements. I can't wait for her leaner and more energetic on-board safety briefings.

At 0:13 in this video, you will learn the Deltalina special wheels sideways technique of stowing roll-aboard luggage in an overhead aircraft bin. If we follow this example, we could help quickly fill up all overhead aircraft bin space. This would force about 50% of the flight to gate check their luggage. This would also assist the baggage handlers, who would now have more work, thereby promoting their future job security.

Perhaps these diet pills should be a new product for SkyMall magazine. We could earn frequent flyer miles by gulping down diet supplements.

Let the speculation begin on when she started shedding those unwanted pounds (kilos or stones for you foreigners).

2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    BTW, Wikipedia is wrong. (I know, there is a first time for everything). It states "The flight attendant, Katherine Lee, has been dubbed "Deltalina" by the media for her resemblance of movie star Angelina Jolie" when we all know it was Flyin'Mom from TOBB who came up with that name.

3. dgreen12
    Original Member

dgreen12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    The nice thing about Wikipedia is that registered users have the ability to update and correct entries.

So register, update the reference, and give Flyin'Mom the credit that she is due.

Gargoyle likes this.
  4. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Done. I linked to the original post, which Flyin'Mom made about 14 or 18 hours after the video went up on YouTube.

Burj started the concept of coming up with the name a few posts earlier in that thread.
    http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...ger/792797-dls-new-inflight-safety-video.html

Pharaoh and dgreen12 like this.
  5. mattsteg
    Original Member

mattsteg Gold Member

Status Points:
    It looks like she has a whole series of videos.

Clearly she needed to shed those unwanted pounds...

Gargoyle likes this.
  6. Bob Smolinsky
    Original Member

Bob Smolinsky Gold Member

Status Points:
    she should just stop wagging that finger and take up smoking to lose a few............

Gargoyle likes this.
  7. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    But she already is smokin'
    :D

Stils and Bob Smolinsky like this.
  8. Bob Smolinsky
    Original Member

Bob Smolinsky Gold Member

Status Points:
    Not if she's Chubbylina.........

9. commander flatus

commander flatus Active Member

Status Points:
    I think she's hot. Turns me on when she does the finger wag. I turn to jello....

Gargoyle likes this.
  10. Pharaoh
    Original Member

Pharaoh Gold Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately XLinkBot automatically reverted your change because the link was in the text and it thought it was spam.

I changed it to a reference (second one in the list of four at the end of the sentence). Take that, XLinkBot!

USAF_Pride and Gargoyle like this.
  11. USAF_Pride
    Original Member

USAF_Pride Gold Member

Status Points:
    It looks like your change didn't stick.

12. Pharaoh
    Original Member

Pharaoh Gold Member

Status Points:
    No, it's still there. Edit history shows my action as the last. (Unless there's a caching problem.)