is anyone here a swissotel eleva or zenit reward card holder?

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by jonspencer, Jul 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I took up the Etihad offer and will stay a night in Osaka, it was considerably cheaper than the IC there where RAs no longer get lounge access :(

so supposedly after this one stay I get a free night plus an eleva card

they have sort of a squirrel-y website (a bit confusing) but otherwise it seems like a nice offer :eek:

maybe somebody here understands their relationship with Raffles / Fairmont?

2. lsed

lsed Silver Member

Status Points:
    You get Eleva after one stay - the great thing is when you hit Eleva you get a premier award so you automatically get a free night. To redeem this free night you have to call in and book it with the hotel directly. And you are limited to the lowest cat rooms.

Loyalty lobby wrote about it as well.

You should go for it due to the free night, but also that Eleva benefits are not so bad - you dont normally get upgrades but you get free breakfast + lounge access.

Swissotel Berlin did not upgrade, but the room was better than expected.
    Swissotel Stamford Singapore will give you a room on the 58 floor + club, breakfast in main restaurant
    Swissotel Merchant Court gives a exec room (sometimes 1 cat less, but they do upgrade in general).
    Swissotel Zurich does not have a lounge, one stay they did not upgrade, the other was given a suite.
    Swissotel Osaka did not upgrade, but was given lounge access and breakfast is in the lounge

BTW - no more Lounge for RA? When did they implement this in IC Osaka?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  3. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    I completed the Etihad challenge after staying at the Swissotel Merchant Court in December last year, obtained Eleva status with a premier award free night, which i will be using at the Swissotel the Stamford this August to catch the fireworks and National Day Parade held at the nearby Marina Bay floating platform..:)

4. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I might have that wrong about RA access to Lounge in Osaka, I was thinking about ANA Tokyo :eek:

5. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    yup, jonspencer, it is a really nice offer...:p

jonspencer likes this.