iPhone App Available

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by Gtitan, Jul 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Gtitan
    Original Member

Gtitan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hello:

Did not see this posted anywhere so if dupe forgive me, but US has made available an iPhone App in the App store. Seems pretty cool.

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. I had not seen it but now it is on both my iPad and iPhone. It will only be around for a short time but I'm still happy we finally have one.

Gtitan likes this.
  3. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    Isn't it sort of sad when you don't release an iPhone app until AFTER you announce a merger/brand elimination?

Gtitan and jbcarioca like this.
  4. jbcarioca
    Original Member

jbcarioca Gold Member

Status Points:
    Maybe they did it to enable another systems choice of the better product. Now that AA app has the upgrade list too and looks much more professional, the surviving app is what it would have been if US had never issued this thing.

Gtitan likes this.
  5. ballardFlyer

ballardFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone had a problem where the iPhone app just hangs when you try to login? I'm up to date, my password is right, and for days now it just hangs when I try to login. No error is reported. I confirmed if I enter wrong password it immediately reports a failed message.