iPhone 5 'already in production,' says Japan-based blog

Discussion in 'Travel Technology' started by uggboy, Jul 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    || iPhone 5 'already in production,' says Japan-based blog ||

Sounds interesting indeed, plus the iPhone 5 will come out in no time!:)

goalie, Kalboz, sobore and 2 others like this.
  2. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looking forward to the new iPhone. Still have my 4, didn't bother with the 4S. Hopefully a larger screen too :)

adambadam, aptraveler and uggboy like this.
  3. aptraveler

aptraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    +1 Although I have the 3GS, didn't bother with the 4 when it came out. I have been looking forward to the new 5, that was originally supposed to come out this past June, but didn't. So, hopefully this fall we'll have it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

uggboy likes this.
  4. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    +100 on the bigger screen. The 4S is my first iphone....and apparently my eyes are not as good as they used to be so I would not be opposed to upgrading...I wonder if I can use points for that??

aptraveler and uggboy like this.
  5. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:

4S is my first iPhone as well.

I wonder if there will be some rebate thing Apple may offer for iPhone 4S purchasers.

For me, unless there's some GOTTA HAVE hardware feature, I'll probably wait until the next version to let Apple work out any possible kinks (like the Antenna thing in iPhone 4, addressed in 4S). 3.5" to 4" might not be enough for me.

Personally, I'm looking forward to iOS6 more than iPhone 5.

USAF_Pride, aptraveler and uggboy like this.
  6. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm probably in the minority here but I hope that Apple leaves the size of the iPhone alone. I had the 3GS and now the 4S and have no problem with the current screen size. A bigger screen/ phone is alright if you a purse/ bag to carry it in but the phone is already a snug fit in jeans pockets at times. If I need a bigger screen, I use my iPad.

I also hope that they move away from the all glass back/ front. It just isn't a strong material. My wife and I both cracked our screens on the 4S. We had no issues with the 3GS or any other phones in the past.

aptraveler and uggboy like this.