Suggestion IPad App

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by theblakefish, Jul 29, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. theblakefish
    Original Member

theblakefish Gold Member

Status Points:
    Howdy,

I love the MP iPad app, but I have noticed that the one person that I have on my ignore list shows-up in the iPad app, meaning that this list is not supported in the app. I no longer use a laptop to access MP, so this really bums me out. Is there any way to ignore in the iPad MP app?

Also, I would like to be able to use the emicons in the iPad MP app as well....fwiw.

Thanks!

Sent by a Wookie on the Millennium Falcon

2. Mark
    Original Member

Mark Admin Staff Member

Status Points:
    We will check into it for you!

3. Mark
    Original Member

Mark Admin Staff Member

Status Points:
    Hey again,

Unfortunately I'm not getting a response from the app developer. Searching on the matter, it doesn't seem to be an issue with other apps made from the same company.

While this isn't an optimal solution, we're in the process of updating Milepoint and a BIG perk of that update involves a responsive mobile skin. We will probably announce when that happens, but the mobile skin will have everything the desktop version has. As for the app, I'll let you know when I know.

Sorry about the delay in answer, but I do appreciate the feedback.

4. WilCo
    Original Member

WilCo Silver Member

Status Points:
    Any update? I'm trying to hide the boardingarea alerts since I get the feed on twitter already.