Intro to Shyp: On Demand Shipping Service in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, and...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Full Disclosure: I have been a Shyp Brand Ambassador (contractor) for a few months (I should have written this post a long time ago) and I am responsible for educating people on how Shyp works. I receive a bonus for every user who joins and uses Shyp for the first time. Shyp provided me with a sweatshirt, business cards, and postcards. All views and opinions are 100% my own. Shyp's mission is simple: take the pain out of shipping. Do you hate shipping items? Do you hate returning online orders? Do you hate going to the post office and waiting in line? If you said yes to any of those questions, then Shyp is for you. As of July 20, Shyp is only available in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, and Miami. However, Shyp will be launching service in many more cities across the US over the next few months, so stay tuned.

Continue reading...