Interview with a Norwegian Air Shuttle flight attendant

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Oct 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Cal (L), Kateryna (C), and Nick (R). Thank you Nick P. for taking time to answer some questions. Fly2Travel truly appreciates you taking time out of your busy schedule. Nick is a flight attendant for Norwegian Air Shuttle, a low-cost carrier based out of Norway. In 2013, Norwegian Air transported over 20.7 million people. Norwegian Air currently has a fleet size of approximately 99 aircraft that fly to 126 destinations globally. Adam: Once again, thank you for taking time to answer some questions. Nick: Thank you Adam for the opportunity to share my experiences with you. Adam: First question! When did you start working for Norwegian Air Shuttle? Nick: I got hired in December last year and started training in February. Adam: Since you’re relatively new, how many miles/km have you flown thus far? Nick: Since I only fly long haul, so far I have flown around 250k. Adam: Very neat! Why did you decide to become a flight attendant? Nick: I always knew I wanted to be one…After my first job as a flight attendant I decided I would rather be on the ground. But, I later realized that I couldn’t stay away from airplanes for too long. So, [...] The post Interview with a Norwegian Air Shuttle flight attendant appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...