InterContinental Resort Tahiti

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by bartla, Oct 4, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. bartla

bartla Silver Member

Status Points:
    Didn't find a thread for IC Tahiti, so here we go. I stayed on points in September and was upgraded to an Overwater Lagoon Bungalow Junior Suite (I'm a Royal Ambassador). A picture review including some of the latest up-to-date info about the hotel can be found on my blog. If you have any questions about the hotel, any of the other IC French Polynesia properties or Tahiti/Moorea/Bora Bora, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you.

http://travel.bart.la/2012/10/04/intercontinental-resort-tahiti-french-polynesia/

studio253, sobore, merice107 and 5 others like this.
  2. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    studio253, sobore, merice107 and 2 others like this.
  3. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for starting this! My wife and I went here in 2011 for our honeymoon. We stayed at the IC Tahiti, IC La Moana, and the IC Thalasso. I WISH I knew about all of this miles stuff before we went, I could really have maximized some points collecting on the trip. Either way, arguably one of the most beautiful places on earth!

Thanks for the pics!

hulagrrl210 likes this.
  4. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    Stayed here back in 2005, was a great place to stop before heading on to Bora Bora.

hulagrrl210 and merice107 like this.
  5. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Agreed!

hulagrrl210 likes this.