InterContinental Hotels Introduces New Agraria Bathroom Line

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Jimgotkp, Sep 11, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Jimgotkp
    Original Member

Jimgotkp Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.hotelchatter.com/story/2..._Hotels_Introduces_New_Agraria_Bathroom_Line_

There’s just something about those little (and sometimes big!) bottles of shampoo, shower gels and lotions that we adore and can take back home without feeling guilty. Lately, some hotels are getting even fancier with their offerings (no more boring Aveda!) by partnering with interesting boutique brands.
    The latest to tickle our fancy is InterContinental Hotels' new Agraria line. It’s actually one of the oldest and largest American luxury home fragrance company, which makes us smile that the company appreciates a boutique classic. The products made their way into rooms this month and will be in all 169 properties by January 2013.
    Lemon verbena, Agraria’s number one scent, has been chosen for the hotels. The brand, which was born in San Francisco in the ‘70s, uses natural ingredients, plus its packaging uses recycled paper and is 100% biodegradable.
    Bonus: If you’re a InterContinental VIP guest, you’ll get a special “Sweet Dreams” Agraria evening turndown service with a gift of either homemade lemon verbena cookies to a take-home lemon verbena TasselAire, unique perfumed tassels that can be used as room fresheners.

uggboy, SQ LPP and sobore like this.
  2. guberif

guberif Silver Member

Status Points:
    I use shampoo and soap. That's it. They could be in white packaging with plain black lettering (or 3 X's) for all I care :)

3. My wife will now be making me bring home the "goodies" whenever I stay at IC's:(

4. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Cookies that smell like shampoo, is not really going to work for me!

5. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    I prefer elemis from IC SIN. I got the new one in a 2 room suite at IC Berlin - and I'm not impressed by the smell. The body lotion is quite good though.

6. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    How do they determine who is a VIP guest? I'm an RA. Supposedly "VIP". I've stayed at a few hotels that carry the Agraria products (and I like it!), but I have yet to get the turn down.

:confused: