InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by bartla, Oct 27, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. bartla

bartla Silver Member

Status Points:
    Didn't find a thread for IC Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa so here we go. I stayed on points in September and was initially very disappointed to be assigned one of the “Two Bedroom Family Suite Coral Garden Villas" After contacting @IHGCare and staying one night at the Coral Garden Villa, I was upgraded to a Sapphire Overwater Villa free of charge. (FYI I'm a Royal Ambassador). A picture review and video including some of the latest up-to-date info about the resort can be found on my blog. If you have any questions about the hotel, any of the other IC French Polynesia properties or Tahiti/Moorea/Bora Bora, please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you.
    http://travel.bart.la/2012/10/12/intercontinental-bora-bora-resort-and-thalasso-spa/

merice107 and gleff like this.
  2. merice107

merice107 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Great pictures! My wife and I went there during July of 2011 for our honeymoon. I can't believe places like that exist in the world. The massage while looking through the glass floor to the fish was awesome too!