InterContinental Berchtesgaden Being Rebranded As Kempinski

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! For me there are certain hotels that "make" a brand. In other words, I largely stay loyal to a hotel brand because of those aspirational properties I daydream about staying at. Back in the day I was Royal Ambassador with InterContinental, which was their invitation only top tier status. I don't love 90% of InterContinental properties (I find they're mostly a couple of decades past their prime), though over time there were a few properties I really came to love, like the ones in Bali, Berchtesgaden, San Francisco, etc. IHG Rewards Club recently published their qualification criteria for Royal Ambassador, which was long overdue. Since I live in hotels, I was almost tempted to throw enough stays their way to qualify for Royal Ambassador again (~60 qualifying stays, with at least 20 of them being at InterContinental properties). The post InterContinental Berchtesgaden Being Rebranded As Kempinski appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...