Ink Plus Spending~every day expenses ok?

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by wanderlust74, Jan 7, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. wanderlust74

wanderlust74 Silver Member

Status Points:
    **UPDATE** Don't reply~with a little more research, I found another post with this exact question. I'm too new to be able to delete this post. Sorry!

Just last week I received my first business card, the Ink Plus. I've read many posts about being careful about what charges are put on the card so as not to have the account flagged (Amazon payments and VR). I have all my utilities set up to be automatically charged to this card and will of course use this card for my business expenses, but that won't be enough to meet the minimum spend. My naive question is this: is it ok for me to use this card for every day expenses unrelated to my business?
    I also would like to purchase VRs at CVS for use on my BB so I can pay my car payment with that. I may even use this for my groceries as well. Is purchasing one a month okay, so as not to send up a red flag?

2. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've bought $1,000 per month (2 separate purchases + a few other items) at CVS on my Ink Bold card with no reported issues since I got the card in November.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    merice107 likes this.
  4. wanderlust74

wanderlust74 Silver Member

Status Points:
  5. TRYING2BPLAT

TRYING2BPLAT Silver Member

Status Points:
    Once you meet your spending, how long before it post to your acct? because I made it on the 1st month and I am now on my 2mo and still hasnt posted on my acct. Anyone knows?