Infiniti offering some travel-related perks to owners

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by viguera, Oct 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I didn't know anything about this program until I received my package in the mail yesterday.

Basically we Infiniti owners already have access to a "personal assistant" that you can call on the phone or use via an app to make requests for restaurant reservations and other stuff.

Now they seem to have stepped this up with their "Owner Exclusiviti" (sic) program. You basically have some additional perks that you can redeem just for being an owner. You get a membership card and everything, and you can browse the perks via their website -- some of them are only available after registration though:

https://infinitiusa.com/OwnerExclusiviti

There are perks such as upgrade and credit at Esperanza in Los Cabos, 10% off passes to the Pebble Beach Pro-Am next year and some kind of perk with Mandarin Oriental (haven't been able to see the details as of yet).

It appears from the terms that this will be complimentary for a year to any new owners that purchase/lease between now and April of next year. Even if there are no Earth-shattering offers, it's still free (for now) and not a bad way to feel "appreciated" simply by buying the car that you were going to buy regardless :)