Infant Award Travel

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

It's Wednesday, which means we'd typically have a post from my friend Travis, who had been writing a weekly series with a somewhat different perspective than mine. As a follow up to his post on traveling with a lap child, he's been drafting a post on infant flight charges when traveling on an international award ticket. Unfortunately, Travis was in a bit of a mountaineering accident this weekend, and while he's going to be okay, it's going to be a few weeks before he can get back to work, much less blogging. I don't want to ruin the story for him, but he has promised a trip report from a Blackhawk helicopter, so it sounds like it was pretty exciting. In the meantime, there are a few posts he's drafted that we'll try to publish over the next few weeks, but he probably won't be responding to comments and such for a bit. We'll see how it goes. The post Infant Award Travel appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...