Indulging In Passion

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    “An intense desire or enthusiasm for something” is how the Oxford Dictionaries defines the word passion — although sometimes a passion of one person cannot be fully understood by another person. There are people — in some ways, myself included — who would not understand a passion to own a Corvette. It is a car. It gets you from point A to point B. And it is expensive to maintain. Major expensive to maintain. “Driving a Corvette is not simply riding in a car,” he explained to me. “It is an experience.” I could not argue with that. Being a passenger in that car was an experience all by itself. Driving it — well — I could only imagine what that meant to him. For him, it is more than an experience. It is his passion — and I could tell that it was worth every single last penny to him. I have expressed in the past that travel is my passion. It always has been my passion. It probably always will be my passion — and I enjoy indulging in it. There are people who do not understand my passion, either. For example... The post Indulging In Passion appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...