Including recent post in email updates?

Discussion in 'Talk To Me' started by FriendlySkies, Mar 1, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. FriendlySkies
    Original Member

FriendlySkies Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had asked this question during the beta, and never got a response.. Is it possible to have the text from the most recent post put into the alert emails? If I am on my phone, it's much easier to skim through the emails, figuring out which posts I need to reply to.. Makes it a bit harder when we only get what it below.

Thanks, Randy :)

2. yosithezet
    Original Member

yosithezet Silver Member

Status Points:
  3. KyRoamer
    Original Member

KyRoamer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Pretty please [​IMG].

FriendlySkies and yosithezet like this.
  4. Tivoboy
    Original Member

Tivoboy Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I was just going to post something on this, but glad to have found a thread with the same request.

I know that the interest and intention is to get the user BACK to the forum where the ads are and to make it more sticky, but there are just times when the CURRENT mobile interface is just not acceptible. It takes WAY too much time to load and get to the bottom, which is usually the most recent thread.

I'd really like to have an option to at least SEE the most recent message which has triggered the email status update, yes, so I don't have to go through all the hoops of launching a browser while usually mobile.