Under Review Inbox view: Number of participants is incorrect

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by tomh009, Mar 31, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. tomh009
    Original Member

tomh009 Gold Member

Status Points:
    On my inbox view, many of the conversations show an incorrect number of participants. For example, the following ...
    Capture.PNG
    The number of particpants shown for the first five threads is 17, 2, 2, 3, 4 when the correct numbers are 16, 2, 2, 2, 2. I am completely mystified as to where those displayed numbers are coming from.

2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I'm seeing the same, but of the 7 or 8 conversations I checked only one is wrong; it's the same one at the top of your list. Note that when you enter the conversation, the count shown there (right side of my screen cap pasteup) is correct, so the two pages are pulling participant data from different sources. Perhaps if one member left the conversation it registers on one counter and not the other?

conversation-count.jpg

3. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    I'm seeing the same thing with one of my conversations, but notice that the reason appears to be that in that conversation one of the involved users has left the conversation and posted in the conversation, is that the case your guys examples?

4. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    Got a chance to look at another example of this, thanks guys.