In Mumbai – Popular bars to try

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Dining' started by uggboy, Jul 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    In Mumbai – Popular bars to try:)

The south side of Mumbai has always been a nightlife magnet. Bars are plentiful, with the top drawers located in five-star hotels, although there also good stand alones . Below is a list of five must visits if you find yourself in the city over the weekend:

MORE>.......................
    http://www.businesstraveller.asia/asia-pacific/news/in-mumbai-popular-bars-to-try

2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    have you been to these places? India has been high on my list of travel to-do's but I probably won't get there until 2013.

While the places looked nice to have a drink, I'm guessing I'd personally try to find more places like www.leopoldcafe.com to actually dine at.

Flyer1976 and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have not been to India yet, but I thought that people would like to know and find inspiration!;)

4. OneSweetWorld
    Original Member

OneSweetWorld Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.cnngo.com/mumbai/drink/shiro-071993

It is called Shiros. It is kind of like if PF Changs opened a bar, but I went in May and it was awesome. You would have no idea you are in India. There wasnt cover when we went, and the drinks are $15-20 but that is cause the tax in India on booze is 60% or something. Regardless, it was a great time, check it out.

5. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Went there in January, 2010... It was decent...good Beer and food as well...

6. Quasiconvexity
    Original Member

Quasiconvexity Gold Member

Status Points:
    Cafe Leopold is an institution and I have spent many blissful hours there with friends listening to their jukebox.