Impressive Management Concerns with Carlson Hotels, Post-survey

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by mrredskin, May 24, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. mrredskin
    Original Member

mrredskin Gold Member

Status Points:
    Had a "meh" stay at Radisson Nashville Airport last week and just filled out the standard survey with the concerns we had (some recessed/accent lighting not working, mildew smell, couple other things). The manager replied back roughly two hours after I submitted the survey. He apologized for the issuses and offered me a courtesy night in the future.

Is this part of Carlson's plan to win customers from the other reward/elite groups? If so, I'm impressed. Perhaps this is just an isolated incident, but it's a definite positive for a manager to be this pro-active with concerns being raised, especially when I wasn't really complaining about the experience - just offering my opinion on the experience with what was good and bad.

2. RestlessLocationSyndrome
    Original Member

RestlessLocationSyndrome Silver Member

Status Points:
    Companies across the country have accepted the need to be customer-centric organizations. This is a good example of being responsive and how these actions lead to positive press and customer goodwill. A free night is a small gift if you are able to improve the experience for the next 100 guests that walk in that door.