I'm not happy with CardPool

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by serion, Jun 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. serion

serion Silver Member

Status Points:
    Recently Save-A-Lot had Home Depot, Khols, Barnes and Noble and iTunes $25 gift cards for $15. (40% discount!)

I ended up buying 69 HD, 43 B&N, and a handfull of Khols GCs.

I recently sold 34 of these cards to Cardpool via TCB. After about 4 days I get a call from them asking how did I get these gift cards, verify my address, etc. I told them I bought them. They seemed happy with my answer.

Today I get the following email:
    We’ve recently received your gift cards, but were unfortunately unable to accept them at this time because there was an issue processing your transaction. For your convenience, we are returning your gift cards to you free of charge, via USPS Priority Mail with Signature tracking number xxxxxxxxx. Please note this number may not be active until it reaches the local USPS of its destination.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cardpool.com
    -----------------------------
    WTF does that mean?? What was the issue?? At ths time??? Does that mean I should try to send them in again and hope they don't have an issue?

Has anyone else had this problem?

iolaire likes this.