IHG Sweetens “Share Forever” Summer Promotion With Double Points

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

In May IHG Rewards Club rolled out their "Share Forever" promotion, whereby you can earn bonus points by completing certain tasks. The promotion was targeted, in the sense that it was open to all members, but different members were offered different tasks and different rewards. My promotion looked like this: While I'm not much of an IHG person anymore, that's not a half bad promotion. My earning potential after 33 nights is up to 68,500 points for me and up to 58,500 points to share (those shared points don’t have to be shared — you can also deposit them into your own account). Anyway, IHG is making this promotion even more lucrative for those based in the Americas. IHG Rewards Club members in the Americas who registered for the "Share Forever" promotion are eligible to receive double base points between July 15 and August 15, 2015. The post IHG Sweetens “Share Forever” Summer Promotion With Double Points appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...