IHG Sign-Up Down?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by jkchan83, Jun 17, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. jkchan83

jkchan83 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have tried 3 times today to sign up for an IHG Priority Club account on their website. Each time, I get through all of the demographics and preference forms and hit "Submit." The splash screen sits there for a while and then I get an error message that says that the site is being updated and to try again later.

This information would have been helpful at the START of the sign-up process, not at the end. Is anyone else experiencing problems with the IHG website?

Eloy Fonseca Neto likes this.
  2. Eloy Fonseca Neto
    Original Member

Eloy Fonseca Neto Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah, not sign up, but a lot of functionalities of the site are down. It's been a terrible week, even for reservations!

3. CescoAiel

CescoAiel Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah... The code registration page doesn't even load completely... Looking at the received source shows the page data is missing just after the "To send an email of your registration, type the email address here" sentence (not even the ":" has come through! :confused:

EDIT: As of 5 minutes ago (noon-ish CEST) I was able to register a code again, so maybe you can enroll as well...

jkchan83 likes this.
  4. jkchan83

jkchan83 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just tried it. Got the same error message: We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again or contact your nearest Priority Club Rewards Service Center for assistance.

5. CescoAiel

CescoAiel Silver Member

Status Points:
    Too bad! Good luck with the PC site... It is known for it's broken-ness, unfortunately! :(

6. tomthbomb

tomthbomb Active Member

Status Points:
    I have never had a problem with reservations on PC site. I don't stay as oftern as most of you but I average about 75 nights a year.