IHG Rewards Club

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Rosalia, Sep 12, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    I received this morning a survey asking me if I was happy with the response I received after claiming some points.
    I filled it and showed very clearly my disappointment :
    1- After three mails, still no response
    2- They copy standard phrases
    3- Most of the time, do not get a good response
    4- Very weak English

I doubt I will receive a response this time to my survey !

sendaiben, tondoleo and uggboy like this.
  2. Rahan

Rahan New Member

Status Points:
    Dear madam !
    Please call 001 888 211 7996 (IHG Rewards service center)

Rosalia likes this.
  3. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I received a guest satisfaction survey after a recent stay at a Holiday Inn. Purportedly it was to get my opinion of the hotel but the survey was filled with marketing questions such as asking me to list which brands I'm familiar with and how many nights I stayed at various competitor's chains.

IHG, don't BS me. I will NEVER respond to one of your surveys again. If you care about the quality of my stay, then ask specifically about it. Don't waste my time with marketing garbage disguised as a survey.

Rahan and Rosalia like this.
  4. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    I live in Europe and not in the USA, have no intention of spending one cent...they should also respond to e-mails and give the promised points.

5. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    I always respond to these surveys, but you are right...might no more answer them.

6. bigx0

bigx0 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I also always respond to surveys about my stay. Sometimes there is a a question like "to which other loyalty programs do you belong" or "how many nights did you spend in a hotel last year". A simple fill in the blank or check a few boxes type of thing. I don't mind that too much. The IHG survey actually wanted me to do things like type the names of brands and there was no opportunity to skip the questions.

There is a close box on my browser though, and a delete key in my mail. And BTW, it was a lousy stay.

7. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I agree that these surveys are BS as they seem to ask the same questions over and over

If I am going to spend my time commenting on a hotel, it will be at TripAdvisor

good hotels definitely benefit and poor hotels are penalized in real time