IHG dining rewards

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Thomask, Apr 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.ihg.com/diningrewards/gb/en/home

$385 = valid for one year.

benefits:

Getting the Most Out of Your Membership

Your IHG® Dining Rewards card is all you need to redeem your member benefits listed on the chart below. See how easy we’ve made it to enjoy and entertain at participating IHG hotels. And be sure to explore the latest individual hotel offers and new places to utilise your member benefits on our Participating Hotels & Offers page.

A free night stay* As a Dining Rewards member, you’ll receive a free night annually at any one of IHG’s 4,700+ properties in over 100 countries and territories worldwide. New members can book their free night within Account Management [​IMG].
    An instant status upgrade in IHG® Rewards Club Current Dining Rewards members with an IHG® Rewards Club membership will instantly become Gold Elite, and existing Gold Elite members will be upgraded to Platinum Elite. Members that do not have an IHG® Rewards Club membership will be automatically enrolled in the Dining Rewards programme at the Gold Elite level. For more details on IHG® Rewards Club benefits, visit ihgrewardsclub.com [​IMG].
    25% off all dining and beverages We make it simple to save on dining and beverages all year long. With hundreds of participating restaurants, you can enjoy your Dining Rewards discount whether you are travelling or close to home. Members can utilise their Dining Rewards discount with up to 15 guests.
    25% off IHG’s Best Flexible Rate Dining Rewards members will receive an annual certificate with a 25% discount off our Best Flexible Rate at any participating IHG hotel (single-use). Explore our Participating Hotels page to see all of the great places you can stay.
    10% off IHG’s Best Flexible, Advance Purchase & Advance Booking Rates Members save 10% on three of IHG’s most popular rates. You can book these rates online through the Participating Hotels page.
    A generous dining e-voucher* A generous e-voucher is pre-loaded onto the IHG® Dining Rewards card. You can use it the same as cash in any participating restaurants or bars. Simply present your card when you request the bill and tell your server that you would like to redeem your Dining Rewards e-voucher.
    * - Dining e-voucher has similar value in participating countries.
    Exclusive access to premium local hotel offers Individual participating IHG hotels create special benefits for Dining Rewards members on an ongoing basis. See our Participating Hotels page to explore the latest local offers on dining and accommodation.

Some limitations may apply; please see full Membership Terms & Conditions

Has anone signed up and if yes do you feel it is worth? Would you do it again? Is there lots of small print (regulations)

2. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Have not tried this, and yes there seems to be lots of fine print, black out dates etc...

Rosalia likes this.
  3. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    Again, this is only for America...In Europe we have no RC credit card and no such opportunities.

4. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    if a promotion is named rewards, I cannot imagine why I would pay $385 :eek:

DJP_707 likes this.
  5. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is not connected to a credit-card as far as I know and understand. I see it advertised in Asia at IHG properties. It does give a complimentary night at any IHG Hotel, a one level upgrade and dinning discounts etc.

6. daniel caplette

daniel caplette Member

Status Points:
    Signed up for this also, but it doesn't mention $385. It just seems like a regular icing rewards network at no cost.

7. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do you happen to have a sign up link?
    I doubt that this is the same thing.. Does whatever you signed up for come with a free night at any IHG property?

8. daniel caplette

daniel caplette Member

Status Points:
    I had received an email. But, just google IHG Dining Rewards and it gives you the link to the site.

9. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
  10. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    DJP_707 likes this.
  11. Lionell

Lionell Gold Member

Status Points:
    Im looking into this as well as I probably won't requalify for platinum by the end of this year due to lack of hotel nights/stays. I was able to get as far as the payment screen and I'm based in Europe. Will most likely get it sorted by the end of the year or beginning 2016.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015